Software Engineer C# /.Net (m/w), 100%
Headquartered in Switzerland, since 1985 we build innovative, mobile and reliable solutions for Supply Chain Management: Warehouse, transportation, and retail solutions. Our global customers benefit from our Supply Chain know-how and product innovations. We have exciting new projects and challenges in the pipeline and therefore want to build up our team in Bratislava with a Software Engineer C# /.Net (m/w), 100%. We are looking for a pro-active person who is enthusiastic and committed in making a positive contribution to Dataphone's software development.
• Software development for complex warehousing projects in C# and .NET
• Design and implement software for warehousing systems from requirements
to production and commercial deployment
• Design, develop, code, debug and test application software
• Analyse and enhance system resources
• Interface with hardware design and development
• Support and assure software quality
• Provide post production support
• Assure proper documentation according to the established development
• Give technical support in discussions with stakeholders and customers
• BSc or MSc in Information Technology or similar
• Strong proven experience in C# and .Net along with their development environment to understand end-users context and expectations
• Proficient in English
• Curious about Supply Chain innovations and processes
• Bold and self-confident to challenge the status quo as well as be challenged
• Wanting to face challenging tasks and to have fun resolving them
• Open-minded and with a positive can-do attitude
You can expect an exciting and very varied environment in the tech industry. With currently 99 employees worldwide and 40 of them in Zurich, Dataphone is a rapidly growing company with an interdisciplinary team consisting of key account managers, software developers, logistics specialists, hardware specialists and project management professionals. Further personal development, constant learning, the opportunity to implement your own ideas and an open and uncomplicated culture are our top priorities.
Become part of our success story and apply today! If you have any questions, please contact Tanja Graf, Senior HR & Talent Acquisition Manager, email@example.com or phone 044 200 40 37. We look forward to hearing from you!